Indian Independence was over when the British left our country in August 1947. This is the fact, the struggle for India’s Independence was over, but the reality that this was not an end of a struggle it was beginning for a new struggle.India faced lots of ups and downs. After century
India is become an ancient country and was rebirth as an independent nation.But it was not easy for India to get moral standards and living as an independent nation.
So at the same time, Question Arises
New Struggle set up to establish a Constitution of India.There was struggle started to set up a democratic nation, based on ideas of justice, liberty, equality, and fraternity.So In India Polity most important thing and paramount is to develop the Constitution of India.
Question: What is Indian Constitution?
Answer: There are certain laws and rules which are framed to run the machinery of government of state,
In other words, constitution tells us how the relation Builds up between different institutions and components
Of the government, the executive, the legislature, the judiciary, the central and local government.
Functions of the Constitution
- The main function of the constitution framed basic rules that help to make minimal coordination amongst members of the society.
- Constitution framed and layout some fundamental Principles according to which state is constituted.
- Constitution identifies and specifies the allocation of power in the society, and gives powers to the lawmakers to make a decision in the society.
- Constitution decides how the government will be Constituted.
- Constitution allows the government to fulfill aspirations of the society.
- Constitution compels the individual to implement the ideals of justice, liberty, and fraternity.
- Constitution provides some fundamental rights to the Citizens of the country trespass.
Many aspects of the Constitution of India were adapted and borrowed from the British made govt Of India Act 1935. Similarly, many aspects of US Constitution were borrowed by the framers of Indian Constitution. The well-known example of Constitution was the constitution of USA. United States Constitution identifies that this remarkable document is hailed for its brevity, restraint, and simplicity. That is why Constitution of India is a result of adaption rather than originality.